Has Anyone Heard of This?
Five benefits of Guggul natural botanical
- Guggul is a natural botanical that has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to support a healthy metabolism. It has been found to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties.
- Guggul is known to support healthy cholesterol levels, blood sugar levels, and has been used to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It is also known to help with weight loss and can help boost the immune system.
- Guggul is a natural botanical that can be used to help reduce stress and anxiety. It can help to improve focus and concentration and can also help to improve sleep.
- Guggul is a natural botanical that has been used to help treat skin conditions such as acne and eczema. It can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
Wait There's More:
Guggul Extract capsule (Commiphora Mukul) In ayurveda very useful to control and support cholesterol level & Lipid Metabolism. In Ayurveda Gum Guggul is also known by the names Guggul, Indian Bedellium and has Botanical name as Commiphora mukul. Guggul Extract is the sticky oleo gum resin from the Commiphora Mukul tree which plays a major role in the traditional herbal medicine of India. Ayurveda mentions that Guggul Extract is Bitter, astringent in taste, hot in potency and pungent after digestion, helps to improve blood circulation, decreases Vocal cord swelling & improves voice quality. It is digestive, appetizer, removes extra mucous from channels of the body and helps to reduce sugar levels.
Ayurveda mentions use of Purified Guggul extract in reducing inflammation of joints and healing of fractured bones. It was traditionally combined with other herbs for the treatment of arthritis, skin diseases, pain in the nervous system, obesity, digestive problems, infections in the mouth, and menstrual problems. In the early 1960s, Indian researchers discovered an ancient Sanskrit medical text that appears to clearly describe the symptoms and treatment of high cholesterol.
Several research trials followed the discovery, culminating in studies examining Guggul Extracts effectiveness in humans. The primary chemical constituents of Guggul Extract include phytosterols, gugulipids, and guggulsterones. Guggul Extract was found to help reduce high cholesterol, because it lowers harmful low-density lipoproteins while elevating the beneficial high-density lipoproteins. Guggul Extract helps prevent blood platelet aggregation and breaks up already formed blood clots. Thus, it helps to prevent heart disease and stroke. So, let's take control over our health by giving natural medicines from mother nature a chance!
To purchase this awesome product, click here: https://bixabotanical.com/BE and enter code FB10 to receive 10% off your purchase